- DIY multifunctional interior cleaner. You don’t need to spend money to buy Interior cleaner outside. You can make it yourself with natural materials. Mix the water and dishwashing liquid in a one-to-one ratio and pour them into the watering can. Spray the mixture on the interior, and the spray pot is about 15 to 20 cm away from the interior.
Gently wipe the interior with a soft brush. Clean the relevant parts with a clean rag dipped in warm water. Wash rags from time to time. Clean one seat or area at a time. Every place should be cleaned before moving to the next area. Dry with microfiber cloth.
- Homemade mixed detergent with soap, borax and hot water. You can make another non corrosive natural cleaner. To grind the soap, grind out about 90ml, add the soap to the bucket, add about 30ml borax, and finally slowly add about 480ml boiling water. You can also drop 10 drops of lavender essential oil as an aromatic agent.
Wait until the mixture cools and stir with a stirrer until foaming. Brush the foam into the interior with a soft brush. Scrub the area with a clean rag dipped in warm water. Wash rags from time to time. Clean one seat or area at a time. Every place should be cleaned before moving to the next area.
- Purchase interior cleaner. Relevant cleaners can be bought in household goods stores and are not expensive. However, most of these products use more irritating chemicals. Use the cleaner correctly according to the instructions on the product label, apply the cleaner to the interior, brush with a brush, and then rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Rent a steam cleaner. Many shops have steam cleaners for rent. The hot water in the steam cleaner flows through the area to be cleaned, and then immediately sucks it back to thoroughly clean the interior and foot pads. The steam cleaner can suck out water and dust from the interior.
The rental cost of the steam cleaner is about several hundred yuan a day. Operate the steam cleaner correctly according to the instructions in the manual. You can buy Carpet or interior cleaner for steam cleaner, or make your own natural cleaner.
- Clean interior seams with a toothbrush. There are seams at the interior stitching on the seat trim. Dust and debris are easy to pile up here, and it is usually difficult to get them out with a vacuum cleaner or rag. Gently scrub these places with a toothbrush dipped in detergent.
6. Clean the footrest. Take the mat out of the car, wash it with the same detergent, then rinse it thoroughly, and finally dry it with a microfiber cloth. For rubber or polyethylene foot pads, liquid shoe polish can be applied after cleaning. This can improve the luster of the foot pad, and it is easier to clean and keep clean.
7. Use a sticky roller. The sticky paper on the dust roller can stick to small fluff, debris and hair. Roll the dust roller on the seat to remove the hard to reach debris and hair in the fabric interior. Change the roll paper on the dust roller from time to time to ensure that it has enough viscosity to stick the lint, fluff, hair and dust.
8. Use microfiber cloth. Removing stains with cotton flannelette or wiping the cloth interior will leave small fluff on the interior. It is best to use microfiber cloth.