The normal methods of car interior disinfection are as follows:
- Spray and wipe the car interior with disinfectant to achieve the purpose of disinfection and sterilization through chemical action;
- The high concentration ozone generated by the special disinfection machine for automobile is transported to the vehicle for disinfection and sterilization;
- Clean with ordinary detergent, wipe with protective agent or dry cleaning care, clean the car room, carpet, foot pad and seat cover, spray detergent and bactericide, and disinfect with high-temperature steam.
The precautions for disinfection with alcohol are as follows:
- Alcohol is a flammable and explosive product. Wipe it dry immediately after spraying and disinfection with alcohol;
- Put the alcohol in a well ventilated environment and open the window;
- Spray the surface of the object as much as possible, and do not spray other hidden or inaccessible places in the vehicle;
- Do not smoke in the car after disinfection to avoid explosion and fire;
- Avoid wiping leather seats with alcohol.
Except for the above methods, you can also purchase or rent a steam car wash machine to do the heavy disinfection work.
Hot tempertature will make the sterilization quick and simple.